Come join our fun, hardworking and growing team. We are a close-knit team that acknowledges there is more to work that turning up each day. Active Hand Rehab prides itself as a supportive, and staff-focused work environment, where we promote flexible working conditions that meet the needs of both our staff and clinic's. We’re currently based in East and North Canterbury, Christchurch and are growing. If you are an occupational therapist or physiotherapist who has experience in hand therapy or are enthusiastic about learning, this is the place for you. Hours are flexible with both full-time and part-time options available.
What we can offer
· Flexible working hours at our clinics working within a multi-disciplinary team
· Comprehensive on-site hand therapy training programme
· Regular ongoing training and supervision, and financial contribution towards ongoing education
· A competitive remuneration package
· An inspiring work environment that fosters development and co-operation
The ideal candidate will be
· An Occupational therapist or Physiotherapist, with a current APC.
· Be enthusiastic about working in the field of hand therapy and either have some experience in Hand therapy or be willing to learn.
· Be motivated and enthusiastic to learn and guide our clients through their journey to recovery.
If this sounds like you, and you are ready to make the move into hand therapy and would like to chat further in confidence or see the job description, please touch base!
Email: or phone: 022 5071319