• Full-time and Part-time Hand Therapy positions available, based in Papakura, Auckland South
• Registered Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist with current Annual Practicing Certificate
• Registered Member of NZ Hand Therapy Association of Hand Therapists
• Strong communication skills and client focused approach
• Dealing with a caseload of patients and their various hand therapy needs
• Assessment, treatment and rehab for a wide variety of hand injuries
• Education of our patients and their families
• Working cooperatively with our fracture clinic GP’s
Looking for someone with the following traits:
• Excellent team player and builder of relationships
• Great organisational skills and case management skills
What we are about
We are part of an integrated health centre offering various health services to patient’s mostly within the Papakura / Karaka & Takanini communities. Services include hand therapy, physiotherapy, osteopath, podiatry, dentist, radiology, counselling, Acupuncture, Nutrition, Pharmacy, Hand Specialists, GP’s, Fracture Clinic and various other medical specialists.
Why Counties Hand Clinic
Joining us means sharing our goals and values and being dedicated to our community and our team as we seek to become a centre of excellence in South Auckland health care. We offer competitive benefits and flexible working arrangements.
Our website is: www.handclinic.co.nz