Hand Therapist (Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist)
Our company is growing fast, and we have an exciting growth and development opportunity that will suit a Hand Therapist (either Physio or OT) who is eager to work with and learn from a team of clinical experts.
Southern Rehab leads the way in providing world-class integrated rehabilitation and health services in the South Island. We bring together expertise in Hand Therapy, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Clinical Psychology, Neurological rehabilitation, Musculoskeletal and Rehabilitation Medicine and Vocational services. Plus, we are a Lead Supplier for the Vocational Rehabilitation Services, Concussion Services, Pain Management Services and Training for Independence Services to ACC throughout the South Island.
Visit southernrehab.co.nz to find out more about us.
The core tasks will include:
· Provision of hand therapy assessment and treatment including exercise prescription for clients referred to the service
· Liaising with other allied health team members and external providers
· Providing expert clinical documentation that reflects the clients' abilities, goals and best practice intervention for clients to move forward in their rehab journey.
The Hand Therapist appointed to this role will be:
· Focused on high-quality clinical outcomes.
· Able to demonstrate an ability to develop and maintain key relationships.
· Motivated by a fast-paced and varied client caseload.
· An excellent communicator.
· A high level of computer skills.
· Able to adapt quickly and prioritise in a fast-paced environment.
· Member of PNZ or OTNZ
· Registered Hand Therapist or Associate Hand Therapist or have a strong interest in upper limb rehab and be prepared to complete the post graduate requirements to become a Registered Hand Therapist
This position attracts a competitive salary, offers a generous professional development allowance to support post graduate training as well as access to the networks clinical experts for supervision and training opportunities.
For a full job description or to discuss the
role further in confidence,
Jane Hansford, Regional Manager