Supervising Registered Member of HTNZ
A Supervising Registered member will be approved to supervise Associate members, complete peer reviews for Registration and mentor members returning to practice after a prolonged leave of absence.
As for Registered membership plus:
· A Registered member who has had a minimum of 5 years continuous membership within HTNZ.
· Overseas trained applicants may be approved with equivalent hand therapy experience on a case by case basis by the HTNZ Executive Committee.
· Each Supervising Registered member must be approved by HTNZ Executive Committee.
· Completion of a HTNZ approved supervision course - info on these courses TBC, please check this page for updates.
Maintenance Criteria for Supervising Registered Members of HTNZ
· Must accrue 80 points in every 2 year period (log book to be submitted).
· Completion of the HTNZ approved supervision course every 5 years.