Affiliate Member of HTNZ
Flow chart explaining new non-practising HTNZ membership pathways
· A Registered HTNZ member who is no longer practicing hand therapy or is overseas and would like to continue to be a member of HTNZ
· Each Affiliate member must be approved by HTNZ Executive Committee
· Affiliate members will not have voting rights
· Affiliate members must continue CPD within hand therapy and complete the 2 yearly HTNZ log book submission. Accrue a minimum of 45 points in each 2 year period (refer to Schedule of Points)
Please note: After 4 years of Affiliate membership, if the Applicant wishes to return to Registered membership of HTNZ they will require;
(i) A letter of recommendation from a New Zealand Registered Hand Therapist or Hand Surgeon.
(ii) Documentation/evidence of regular formal hand therapy clinical supervision for a six month period upon return to practice.
· Payment of annual Affiliate member subscription fee.
· Log book submission 2 yearly.
· After 4 years of Affiliate membership, if an Affiliate member returns to Registered membership status within HTNZ, applicants be required to complete a minimum of six months documented clinical supervision. The supervision log must be supplied to HTNZ after the six-month period as evidence of completion.
· Access to educational section and resources via members area of the HTNZ website
· HTNZ members conference rates
· Access to the HTNZ publication Fingerprints
· Streamlined return to practice as Registered member of HTNZ
Affiliate membership application form